Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Friday, January 08, 2010

A Denial Admission

HOW WILL I KNOW I'M in denial?
How often do you tell others THEY are in denial?

How do I convince myself that when I admit denial I gain truth?
Honestly, the truth IS effort to consider. GOoD exercise

Sharing the truth becomes compromised with the SANTA(n) story. How much resentment from truth being told?
So much is contrived to entertain our attention deficit disorders.

Excuses are good symptoms of denying response abilities.
Reflexive repetition relieves the responsibility of research.

This is why conservatism IS less expensive.
Maintaining tradition is a derivative of past values,
to deny things from growth is defensive behavior,
considering offensive compensation for indulgence. (creating costs)

Responsible behavior extends attention as credit factors.
Capacity for denial is a challenge to reverse growth without attention.

Every time I see denial behavior in others I purposely apply my memory to relate.
Learning from others' mistakes can deny the experience from my reflexes.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

once again I am in awe at this puzzle laid before me. Your supernatural reference is very interesting, and it doesn't contrast, the rest of the post is equally so.

1/9/10, 12:50 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

revelation is my right brain's obsession, thanks for daring to respond..

1/13/10, 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I think precise post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to study the sound story.

1/14/10, 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

1/18/10, 6:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Brad, I like the Rap!
Are you going to the meeting Monday?
I have been working a bit on my blog:
www.hightrekker.com
Run with the hunted
Scott

1/21/10, 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home