Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Monday, November 16, 2009

worthy of trust


The ultimate value of gold is that it can't be counterfeited.
Trustworthy behavior boils down to the means of exchange.
This means honesty is the highest quality.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Well, making gold a god bothers me. And a while back there was an article in National Geographic about how many souls suffer in poverty mining a bit of of it in hard conditions just hoping to make enough to eat that day.

Gold is an ugly business.

11/16/09, 9:33 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

Didn't know that you visited my blog anymore, hope that all is well with you.

11/16/09, 9:34 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

I agree that material gold is toxic but the spiritual fascination with The Golden Rule is worth thinking about.
Bill, if I could go camping more I'd read your blog often, but it's like checking into the past & funnies don't mean as much as they used to.
I envy your contentment.

11/19/09, 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home