Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

quotes from TWITTER

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift,the rational mind is a faithful servant.Our Society honors the servant and forgot the gift. ~ Einstein

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."~ Albert Einstein

"Though you may travel the world to find the beautiful, you must have it within you or you will find it not." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"To appreciate nonsense requires a serious interest in life." -Gelett Burgess

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home