Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Space Case

I have evolved conceptual art as my value system to contribute socially.
This attitude involves qualities of purpose and intension of doing better at what I am being.
As I open myself up to experiencing the questionable nature of living, I realize this style of wonder makes life wonderful.
All values are debatable thanks to concepts.
Experience will develop qualities of interpretation.
The tendency to relate back to original awareness means we have to live in the past to some degree.
Adaptation needs will encourage flexibility.
Focusing attention on certain qualities will develop senses beyond the physical organs.
Words organize concepts into a suitcase.
What words best suit your case?
The case is the location of a situation or event.
This defines the properties of images that the imagination can space out on.

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Um, okay, what ever.

6/1/08, 7:33 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Nostalgia for the purposes of understanding today, now, not for escape, not for substitution, but for advancement and greater awareness in the future. But try telling that to the young who are living those things 'I' could be nostalgic about.

Thanks to Vincent for that one.

6/6/08, 12:33 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

Experience is hard to package for consumerism. Nostalgia can reach beyond audience, losing integrity. Your view Jim, is helpful, thanks.

Hey Bill, thanks for checking in on my space, I envy the connection to the earth you are building, good new angle your blog has taken!

7/19/08, 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home