Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Open Letter To The Supreme Court

~ In a time when culture is obviously out of balance we expect exceptional judgment.
The Supreme Court judgment concept implies the most inclusive reality.
We must agree that problems are being amplified due to the limits of our evaluation processes. Discomfort affects our abilities to behave appropriately.
The expectation that punishment works has kept society from resolution benefits.
~ The denial reflex makes us defensive when we most need supportive solutions.
Blame and shame are symptoms. The intentional harm of opinion dictatorship was the motivation to develop democratic representation.
The deficit responsibility is evidence that supportive values have been removed by imbalance in our present credit system.
~ When the legislature acts against 90% of the represented public opinion, a constitutional violation is considerable.
Executive responsibility is causing anxiety to 80% of the popular conscience.
The spirit of constitutional pertinence is demanding enough attention to consider that this is the closest to dictatorial violation we should allow to go unresolved.
Accountability has trickled down on the victimizing actions of consumerism.
Consumerism has been damaged by the degree that we don't get what we pay for.
The Bush Administration's lack of responsibility for social justice to resolve itself points to The Supreme Court's power of approval.
~ Consider that denial causes depression outlined by The Kubler-Ross Five Stages of Trauma Recovery. Denial, Anger, Bargain /mediate, Depression, Accept
The healing potential of agreement is the democratic acceptance that diversity has limits.
The differences of this administration makes it offensive enough to denounce its constitutional interpretations as ignorant and abusively destructive. The evangelistic influences which separates "America"s are succession symptoms.
If rationalization is responsible for this, isn't it constitutionally treasonous?
~ I believe the foundation of idealistic genius in The Constitution of The United States is best stated in the first two paragraphs of Common Sense by Thomas Paine.

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Common sense tells me to give up on all that and follow my own path.

My personal life is trucking along just fine and it seems like there is nothing I can do about all that other nonsense other than to use my one puny vote the best way I can to vote for what I think is the lessor of the evils.

I have a roof over my head, plenty of food, very few bills, and some beer. Life is good if I don't let other crap I have no control over get to me too much.

10/21/08, 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home