Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

MARCH FORTH

The only day of the year that tells us what to do. Spring ahead is just down the week and I hear it is a permanent correction! No more figuring one thing out, meanwhile back on the battlefield . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

You mean no more time changes? Haven't heard of that, something must be up? What next?

Howabout May one, May two, interesting if I may say sew.

3/5/08, 12:09 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

No day of the year tells me what to do, I do as I please. I don't do much planning, I just get up and start the day and do what I decide to do.

And I'm flexible, tomorrow I'm going to go pickup a free pickup camper so will spend some time fixing and setting it up instead of working as much on the camp trailer right now.

And getting out to the beaches and camping more sooner. The camp trailer project can wait for a while. Or forever if it has to, but I'll get it done sooner or later I suppose.

3/5/08, 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home