Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Think you Feel the SPIRIT

It IS hard to believe I desire less (understanding) than your projection point. I like exceptions more than rules so you can be exceptional.
My exception is experienced appreciation of AL-ONE as desirelessness.
I speak from others not to them, observations can be judgment free.
I enter-tain myself with revelatory spontaneity, to re-form every thought.
Of being stable, I don't pretend to be.
Understanding is needed less with faith in appreciation,
praise is the prayer that lives through the heART.

Freedom hopes to encourage alternate behavior
when so much reflexive behavior
victimizes our reactions to understanding,
what if feeling overwhelmed is freedom?
enjoy it?

Don't you have to THINK you are happy?
Can you FEEL contentment?
The SPIRIT is there to enjoy (appreciation.)

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Einstein wasn't stable at times, but at least he knew that and learned how to deal with it, otherwise he would have went insane.

Great minds have to learn how to walk a tightrope over the pit of insanity in order to get to the other side to learn what they can over there.

That is how Einstein was able to give us what he did.

2/25/08, 6:04 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

I saw his picture yesterday and under it it said, " In school he was no Einstein," I am flattered his image and insanity is inspired response.
My balance IS my focus, thanks hugger.

2/25/08, 9:29 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

I am always overwhelmed, the enjoyment of it IS freedom to me, swimming in and out of the currents is exercise whose results are found, not bought.

Did you hear of the Danes, I think, lol, it was the Danes who are the 'happiest people in the world' and what they have to say about happiness? Happiness is not not worrying about having happiness, just enjoying what you have, hence, no outlandish expectations learned from sources that DON'T have your happiness at heart.

2/27/08, 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home