Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

assurance credit

The way I resist explaining
gives too much credit for a creative challenge.
For assurance projection I offer
mediation as a restorative alternative.
It is in this punitive system that the profit motive
takes advantage of transitional values.
Family values are short-changed for job-market
down-sizing exercises.

The relativity theory was the new age of information
sharing as a balance of departments that teach
the experience of trusting concepts
to maintain interactively evolving vehicles.

Responsibility theory is the frontier
of The Service Era Extravaganza.
There is an emotional balance of
chemicals that modify our behavior style,
as healthy attitude indictors.

So enjoy these opportunities
to contribute encouraging examples
as the stories of our traditions
that transition the generation
definition recognition restructuring.
Allows a deja-vu intuitive faith / hope
to develop community get-togethers.

1 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

I'm venting pressure here! I'm trying to sound graceful but complaining doesn't relieve as much for me as poetry so I've been meaning to keep these on another blog.

3/10/08, 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home