Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

pooping money?

I validate spending money on the lottery by considering it a pet. I'm just feeding my pet hope. I don't let it get fat (buying too much) by waiting until it is over 26 million, since they award yearly payments, I wait until I'll get a million a year! The numbers are posted in the county section of my paper so it is connected to my community and I would love to be a philanthropist (& art collector.)
I use birthday numbers so sometimes Alex says, "only one dollar?" as he flattens my crumpled entry. If the pot gets tempting I'll add a quik pik (& spend $2.) I try not to indulge in front of my kids but my daughter wants a new kitchen so much she started encouraging me.

2 Comments:

Blogger CE said...

So these are your five things, more or less. Nothing wrong with all of them.

12/7/06, 10:27 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

I know my usual writing explores confusing concepts, so I thank you for directing my subject to more real aspects of my life.

12/8/06, 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home