Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Soul What?

My SOUL is a vibration. So much faster than the speed of light. It can illuminate a universe of atoms into a livable world story. My story intensifies when the heart opens to let the soul-light out. The ultimate projector of balance it allows a place for everything to exist as it pleases. Creating compensation for every debt as the ability to credit is intensified. Parenting perspective is foundation of contentment with struggle to evolve gracefully. Being American is blessed with entitlements of life, liberty and the pursuit of properties. Trust takes more heart and gives more appreciation as a vehicle of conceptual values. Spiritual joy is from connecting with soul.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I am really glad to hear you on this subject Bradford. It is of great interest and importance to me personally. Simply put, I want to know, not just in general, I want to absolutely know in full the whole thing about soul and spirit, and I won't quit till I do. I need to hear from us real people, I don't want to go and study only or religiously, a system. I want to know it living, and right now. Then I want soul to make it known to everyone, not me, Soul, to do that, immediately and so, restore all of us to our better selves, thus changing the world.

Does that sound deluded to you?

11/6/06, 1:13 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

I believe there is a permeating spirit that allows your restorative faith to expand exponentialy. Reading your site is always so validating.

11/8/06, 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home