Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Monday, October 09, 2006

reaching for the alarm . .

. . the way consciousness reveals opportunity pushes my awareness to accept images of critical attempts to approve credit extended for dream retention as I try to relate chances for my experience to contribute poetic recess - time to get up and play fair? Do those who get up before me have an advantage or are they just eating worms? To not stay up late, I have to get up pretty early in the morning. .

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles Bergeman said...

Your lucky, I have to get up 3 hours before I go to Bed.

10/11/06, 6:52 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

This world has got it all wrong.

10/21/06, 10:14 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

What I mean is that night is the beginning, not the ending. The day doesn't start anything, it finishes it.

10/21/06, 10:15 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

And dreams are not reliefs, they are plans.

10/21/06, 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home