Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Monday, October 02, 2006

open confusion

Some of the most inspirational pieces I have read were confusing at the time. The work of learning isn't just a small period of informative years.
Dealing with imbalance is indicated by this trend of yoga, meditation, tai-chi, etc. Facts used to represent strength training but application development, offers flexibility conditioning.
There is no end to understanding if I balance the looking for insight with a way to search with insight. When A task seems challenging how reflexive is it to say, "why bother?"?
Being moved to act is a matter of openness. The fear of this, balances the value (of rethinking) with cost of mistake making.
The older I get the more I welcome confusion as relief from boredom. My tendency to limit explaination is a trust of the reader to get around to investing enough interest for appreciating the open questions (of life as we know it) to extend time to digest information into compost . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home