Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

http://tridentrestaurant.com/

Networking seemed magical back then, it is amazing how technology wants to do it too. This week-end (in Sonoma), I went to a reunion of my college years 1973-74. At Sonoma State University, the ability to create educational values manifested as The School for Expressive Arts next to The Hutchins School of Liberal Studies. Our distinction was that the psychology department sponsered the nourishment of artistic sensitivities. Thanks to this preparation I was able to assimilate into The Trident Resaurant camp of creative networkers. My mind is so full of images right now, I'll be digesting for awhile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles Bergeman said...

Those images are reflections of the past. Use them as a spark for igniting new experiences.

Those images will pay dividends beyond your wildest dreams, if you allow them to provoke you into action.

Ride the waves of your imagination as they swell to their peaks reaching new shores where the drifting ideas come to rest.

Can you dig it? I knew that you could.

11/4/06, 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home