Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Friday, October 13, 2006

how long, my master?

The Mastering dynamic is about domination. The need to be dominant is the toxic influence of any communication development. Freedom principle encourage me to expand my personal political spectrum.

In order to master a subject, I must submit to investing education. Invested interest yields appreciation, a subject works for me in relation to the study that went into it. When I observe without allowing a dominant intention (opinion) to develop an art of expression becomes more poetic. Words are free to mean as much as they can connect if I don't let meaning master my feelings.

The book The Master Game by Dr. Robert DeRopp came to me in college when we used to say,"don't play games with me." The first paragraph says the worse condition known to man is not having a game worth play, that is why solitary confinement is such horrifying punishment. Concentrating (on) higher principles lifts us from weighty characteristics that need feeding (like pets peeves). Physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual layering can double-back, so practicing therapy allows experience to intu(it exceptional fields. I chart my course with (what I call) emotionography.

Freeing my emotions keep me from being mastered by them (for too long).

5 Comments:

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

A former slave makes the best dominatrix. Don't ask me how I know.

10/14/06, 12:40 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

"To be, or not to be,
that is the quastion" - Hamlet.

10/19/06, 12:48 PM  
Blogger Charles Bergeman said...

“Doo be doo be doo” - Frank Sinatra

10/20/06, 10:42 AM  
Blogger RWM said...

"Once ago, not so long ago there was a bad master. He was a heavy hand, a fey prophet, but nontheless a cool dude with a smooth hustle."

Read the post about Red Thomas and was glad to hear he is OK. I wish I could have made it to the renunion.

11/18/06, 4:30 PM  
Blogger RWM said...

"Once ago, not so long ago there was a bad master. He was a heavy hand, a fey prophet, but nontheless a cool dude with a smooth hustle."

Read the post about Red Thomas and was glad to hear he is OK. I wish I could have made it to the renunion.

11/18/06, 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home