Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Monday, August 21, 2006

oxy-dox

It was oxymorons that really got me INTO paradox, and which had the better balance in terms of conflict / resolution, it was a work / oppertunity for an equal / individual towards imposed (manditory) freedom from this organized / chaos I felt almost / complete before I made the perfect / mistake, honest / opinion (truthful / bias).

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Crunchy Weta said...

nearly perfectly unique, illuminating darkness, your my thoughts arouse relaxation, god given free will and the fate of Judas wandering along a track.

8/22/06, 4:35 AM  
Blogger Krissy said...

I love paradoxes and little mind games. Check out Zeno:

http://www.mathacademy.com/pr/prime/articles/zeno_tort/index.asp

8/22/06, 7:46 AM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Sorry about that, it didn't show up right. Try this:

Click here

8/22/06, 7:48 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Wondering about the future examining the past. I see emptiness all about a bit. Where is going to meet me when I leave, but the train leads me home. All that I say is nothing, all that I did, wasn't done. How I know uncertainly sure, there is no way back.

Well I tried.

8/24/06, 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home