Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

contractors' bradism

I installed the Identity package to more than five hundred Jamba Juice stores. When I arrived to put graphics on the doors, walls, sneeze guards, etc. I had to check in with the job supervisor. He was always swamped with last minute surprises at the time of most pressure. Those who knew me started to realize that my observations could be quite helpful.

It was at a job in Idaho in1984 that I said, “The power of the inability to learn a lesson is the multiplier of the cost to fix it’s results.”

You can’t think (easily) about the complexity of the imagery but a feeling of focus on results develops subconsciously. Conflict resolution deals with the unexplainable. The results are more about getting a balanced feeling, like effective poetry.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger isaiah said...

Hey Brad!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back anytime!

8/1/06, 4:48 PM  
Blogger CE said...

Bradford,
Conflict ends when there is observation without judgement, justification or condemnation. This is not easy. Everybody makes judgements. Nevertheless, the ending of judgement means the ending of the ego or self, and the sorrow and loneliness that go with it.

8/2/06, 12:06 AM  
Blogger anonymous julie said...

I particularly enjoy your last sentence...

8/3/06, 3:54 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

I can see that Bradford, you are right, more right than wrong, good for you. Identity packages huh? I see, Yeah that is a distinguishing factor in these places. People have those, they install them themselves mostly, maybe with the help of others, cost can get high there for some I guess, but always or mostly is a gain deal.

8/3/06, 9:35 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

Imemine - The best essay I have found so far on ending judgment is in Kitchen Table Wisdom by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D. staring on page 35. There are so many facets to this gem, thanks for your sparkle - isaiah, jim, & anony-julie

8/5/06, 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home