Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Egyptian cat


The freedom factor averages out and that's what seems mean. To be below that average is the punishing edge of awareness. Punitive properties have to seem like justice to those who impose on themselves. The restorative reflex justifies the ability look beyond past mistakes to find a better feeling than upsetting thoughts.
The better nature can only be implied with the word love but to know (it) is relative. To share it is the magic of getting it. So awareness opens the sense of honesty as a reciprocal reward of appreciation. When anyone doesn't appreciate the details of creative forming (as a process) the more they'll need a structure of rules as an illusion of power. When it becomes too restrictive in form, the power leaves.

Freedom finds ways to escape (forming commitment)?This makes it like the Egyptian cat of ancient legend. NO one could own one but it was easy enough to create the conditions for it to want to stay with you. To put your food on an altar for nature was more of a sacrifice than it now seems. To be chosen by a cat to be visited regularly was spiritual. Gods give us freedom, not countries.

Praise is the root of prayer - to be in constant appreciation of what is. If prayers are asking for something they lack the trust God deserves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Yep, we are gods to the cat, I have noticed them praying to me.

Poor cat, I ain't god, they always find that out sooner or later, sadly enough.

People are 'what you gonna give me next god, i want some more stuff.' all the time in prayer, or else 'doing someone, getting even with someone' they do use it for control of life.

I agree with your ending tho I am guilty too much. G-d should be thanked and appreciated for what is. Could this be something like the worship of 'NOW' by the seekers of enlightenment? Maybe? You may have the answer hidden away over here, they are all over there reading books that don't answer any questions, just make more confusion and uncertainty, prompting most to throw up their hands and just say 'well, I will meditate the confusion away', but then it is back and they have to do it again. Me, I prefer to try and work within the confusion and questions and not give up so easily, I even think I am getting somewhere. I guess the others are too, I don't know, who am I to say?

Thanks for the time and post, very thoughtful.

7/24/06, 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home