Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

argue recognition

Many people fail to recognize
the value of a disagreement.
the dynamic of conflict creates power,
The power-hungry must cater
for their appetites, creating arguement.

My point seems too inclusive to contrast
to the person who chooses to
solidify an opinion too soon,
a weakness to commit ideals in bronze,
or just performing defensive postures.

Play is better when fun shares experience.
Delight in enlightenment
which intensifies with sharing it.
Being human grows-up awareness
beyond natural structure functioning.

Isn't maturity when you cash-in
a bond, like contracts , with dead-line
penalties attached for conditional separation
for future recollection of immaturity
practicing different potentials.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crunchy Weta said...

Wow this is great! I like the idea about the dynamic of conflict creating power - I'd always considered that the powerful created conflict to display their power. So this was a nice thought treat for me.
As I spent Monday morning at playcentre with my kids I could relate strongly to your stanzas about play and maturity.
Nice write
Glenn

PS I think some of your earlier writings could do well in this more standard sort of poetical form.

6/19/06, 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home