Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

tip o hat 2 Andy Rooney

I am reading The Tipping Point because this swing in polarization has to react with unification. My experience with collective subconscious trend surfing has been validating and exhilarating. It is obvious time for the industrial military complex to be declared bankrupt - if you saw Andy Rooney let President Eisenhower tell it like it is. There is a rule of 150 that I call the saturation spectrum that is as far as we can see until. . . A new trend will hit mainstream all at once from 150 trend-setters. Outcasts make the kind social observations that care spiritually. Every savior was a risk-taker. Innovators feel for social issues while mainstream tendencies take things personally.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home