Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Friday, July 07, 2006

everyman's teacher

Couldn't the truly liberated person feel flattered to be plagiarized? The feature of the best teachers was their example and WHAT they said suplimented that!

My best lesson lately was The Tipping Point The rule of 150 demonstrates how too many focal points distract our personal interests and we feel selfish needs to excel. Groups seem to work best TOGETHER if kept to less than 150 participants. Accomplishments can be made more sharable (teamwork).

In counter-balance I stumbled on the story of 100 Monkeys. This validates the collective conscious growth factor. We seem to feel cursed by individualism (lonely) until 100 others agree with our methods. Is that why "I'm waiting here for Everyman . ."? AL ONE together?

We (innovators) demonstrate our crazy styles to sow seeds of future growth, trusting the best examples to be potent enough to find a fertilized classroom. There is a spectrum of acceptance (between 100 & 150?)that needs just the right angle to catch the light right.

My dad is as uncomfortable with my innovative ideals as his brothers were when he told them he was a conscientious objector. He warned me how public reaction might feel but then the Vietnam war allowed for a tipping point.

WE MUST END WAR! (call for the elimination of all weapons of mass-destruction) Could our country be setting the worse example yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger CE said...

About calling for the elimination of all weapons of mass-destruction:
I don't know if this is a good idea. I guess these weapons serve as deterrents. To keep neighbors from killing each other indefinitely. If the US didn't have these weapons, how could this country keep helping to police the world?

7/7/06, 12:47 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

I'm exercising my freedom to be from a family of social workers, diplomats and idealists. Threats aren't deterrents when you start to trust common sense to improve human dignity. Is this more hopeful than believing we don't need affirmative action anymore?

7/7/06, 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home