Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

intro to projection theory

Stop Complaining

That can sound like a complaint if you are a complainer,

What if you are a joker?

Stop Joking? (B-ing ? U R)

Creation could be joke-like if you could imagine a laughing God . .
healer . . teacher . . boss . . parent

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhiannon said...

Hi, this is "Rhiannon" do you remember me? I have a new Blog addy now so if you click on my name it will take you there. I've started a "Stop The War" Protest and "Love and Peace" Blog Rally and hope you will drop by and join us by making a comment, if you feel like it. It's going very well and moving along. Keep hope alive!

With Blessings,

Rhi

7/26/06, 2:05 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

The joker is the one God is laughing at, the joker is one taking the wrong thing serious, believing the illusion, joking himself, God laughs when he straightens it out, stop joking and get it right, he laughs heartily in my face, I say okay, let me see. That takes time, time is expensive because I have to spend a lot of energy undoing the joke, so the joke ain't no joke in the long run, He laughed looking ahead. lol, good fun.

8/3/06, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

But I mean I did hear Him laugh, and heartily so did He laugh at me. LOL.

8/7/06, 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home