Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Paradoxymorons

If the guys who broke the economic system
get forgiveness for something so big,
then all our little debts are nothing . .
They need to understand forgiveness
values and distribute the weight with integrity.

Asset holes dumped on their food.
To start a new garden, of budding credit,
plow all debt under, as educational statistics,
and encourage tending the weeds as mulch.

"I like to watch" ~ Chauncey Gardener~Being There

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Roberta S said...

This Bradism is too original, the twist is too clever, the content too true. The perfection of this lovely unsurpassed beatitude of forgiveness, that gives it favoritism in my eyes - "asset hole dumps" and "tending mulch".

12/9/08, 11:19 AM  
Blogger Leon1234 said...

I liked it.

12/9/08, 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home