Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

flower-child-like


So am I going to seed ~ the harvest is a flow of ideas and projects hoping to sprout into fertile creativity for the adaptation to more self sustaining response abilities.

If I could keep out the deer, raccoons and rabbits a garden would have open layout with terrace development. A gardener friend just helped me spore some turkey-tail mushroom logs.

At the house before this, my daughter and I ate peas right off the fence every other day and the sunflowers grew taller than me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

the unemployable jester . . nobody's fool . .

11/24/08, 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home