Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Santa is SATAN

Dressed in Red, he comes from "The Fire Place!"
He questions reality to the point parents are expected to lie to their children.
Parents have to give up credit to One who extorts compliance (to be submissive is "being good.")
Santa plants the idea that there might be something better than honesty.
Is trust something to play with? How often is deception for fun traumatic?
There is no reality . . we are deluded on purpose.
To Give (/sharing) is the test of honesty.

3 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

. . may the farce be with you . .

11/28/08, 10:51 AM  
Blogger Bill Robertson said...

Interesting account of the origin of Santa Clause ..something I hadn’t considered before.

Deception, hmmm ~ I often wonder if I’m seeing things as they are ..or explaining them to myself with a story ..and getting it wrong.

12/5/08, 5:29 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

there is no wrong, when using the "for better or worse" tool, storytelling is good, I like yours alot

12/6/08, 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home