Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

fung say

I am
aware of unitys'
fragmented patterns in each day
restarting habits to deny options'
recognition to form constant
change for the better restores
mistaken actions of care-givers
allowance invested to appreciate
poetic adaptation designs energy
released arraigning imagery
beyond rational closure
to encourage currency
questions inspiring potential
spiritual growth permeating
amazing motivational space
in task distribution maintenance
meditation in natural crafting

3 Comments:

Blogger Roberta S said...

me crafter

12/13/07, 1:46 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

Your posts are like Norman Rockwell illustrations, Roberta, if you check-out my archives, I used to indulge in this kind of space-out much more before, for better or worse?
I go to a monthly story-telling group with hopes to write more like you.
As a parent (of teens) I'm still stuck explaining too much, esp. to myself.

12/13/07, 9:40 PM  
Blogger Roberta S said...

Equal admiration happening here, brad4d. I love the way you skim over a topic bigger than the planet and still in so few words segregate all that really matters.

I am truly honored by the lovely 'kudo' I found here, but believe me, I truly envy and am fascinating by the 'bradisms' you write.

12/14/07, 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home