Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

active waiting

The paradox of waiting is how anxious we can become for conclusion.
Waiting is due to duration awareness ultimately because how of it gets passed on to mankind as the individuals end.
I keep waiting to get more aware but everyone with something to sell is trying to steal my attention.
If the intention of quality showed (more obviously) in the behavior, then the kind of waiting that restores perspective could share more value for giving credit.

Is it a meditative state when the teacher within says, "Are you more honest to the world (with behavior) than you'll ever be to yourself!"?
This is the power of dramas' ability to unlock insight.
"Actions speak louder than words"
The time dimension allows continuity to appreciate standards of behaving effectively for better cause to become process sharing (like a game.) Is meditation a fun way to wait for You?

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles Bergeman said...

a watched pot never boils

12/8/07, 1:16 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

what's cookin'?
Have you noticed how hard I try to never say never?
Could we turn pot watching into meditation? so all the times I have waited that long doesn't make me lazy!

12/8/07, 5:34 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

I really like this post. I am so impatient. There is much in your posts and I sometimes am too impatient to unpack your pithy sayings!

Waiting is the lesson I must learn. Thanks b4d!

12/9/07, 4:41 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

I'm glad you found the "forth" dimension in my name & yes, I B more than I am, Thank You

12/11/07, 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home