Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

understanding artists

The best an artist can give is his most powerful observation,
and the effort to craft a form that relates integrity.
The observers' consideration is the artists' projection, so
caring shares understanding.
Thanks for your efforts
even if I appear 2B a plucked turkey

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Okay, I have linked you. People understand me, "When I'm painting for you get the hell out of my way." LOL

Some artists can be a little picky and cranky. :-)

11/22/07, 3:40 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

. . critical arrogance is the paradox of extending self-assured values and feeling challenged for credit.
Thanks for relating connection, I appreciate your mix of wit & spit.

12/7/07, 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home