Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

intro & credits

this next post is the poetic nugget smelted from an alchemical week-end of mixing other relations into my daughter's definition of MY freedom. So when Peggy & Jack (who took her to London) showed up while Rebecca and Gary molded their projects to fruition, the spirit of sharing more time TOGETHER, became a deeper sense. The episode (w/Rebecca) to bring the Bodhisattva's head sculpture to Seinic Fairfax, became a powerful party of creative endeavorers, magnetized by Burning Man w/ hand-made music involved. Thanks Ruby & Geoff for so many intros.
So creating potential meeting space here at the house has been most of my exercise while finishing a commissioned butler shelf. I do indulge in some feeling sorry for myself when I play the "Cinderfella" role sometimes, but creative maintenance can be the best therapy there is. Gary has been the greatest teacher of care-giver patience-building while playing the janitor puzzle.
. . and of course, Marco was instrumental to advancing the design force. thanks FRIENDS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home