Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

creative coupling

If i could only learn to make my time so valuable people would share admiration.
The fate that brings us together appreciates creative coupling.
Investing interest as appreciation grows the context to relate timely.

I admire the self-actualization others project in good interviews.
Opening an opinion to as many points of view to gain perspective wrestles organization.
Progressive urges advance awareness as knowledge forms with experience.
P.O.V. ~ riding the mindcoaster ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home