Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

appreciation insurance

I design my statements (neutral from judgment) to reveal the truth others project from how well their integrity is centered (by experience), or opinionated.

Telling others what to do implies limited understanding of freedom.
Giving freedom is the credit that supports life as a gift, as spiritual as health.
The value of my care-giving can teach the power (in design) of appreciation.

Deception (& denial) is the toxic symptom of depression (& is contagious.)
Honesty contributes restorative justice to the victims of misconception. .
My observations can redefine happiness as contentment with finding enjoyment.
Our Information Age grows conceptual values by extending service abilities.
Invested interests offer appreciation of the Relativity (Theory) reaction reflexes.
The reciprocation depends on the intention.

Production companies can be a donation vehicle running on the power of TRUST
Not-for-profit is the attitude of (the) most natural growth potential.
Profit is a (toxic) human value in taking advantage beyond what was given.
There is an art of mediation which shares dependability deserved as roles.
Team building is the self-sustaining insurance of contribution appreciation.

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I'm opinionated, and all my opinions came from much reading, research, or hard lessons.

And I retain the right to change my mind. :-)

12/1/07, 11:00 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

opinions are a type of thought muscle but flexibility demands off-time from the opinion treadmill.
let the juice ferment?

12/2/07, 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home