Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Farmer's Market


Every Thursday, at 6 PM the City of San Rafael, mainstreet traffic transformed into pedestrian pulses coagulating around booths of various interests. Though called a farrmer's market, the actual farmers were barely left from morning at Civic Center parking lot, so the street fair of flavors cover a long couple of blocks from rotisserie chicken to Thai curry w/ eggroll. Kettlecorn aroma drifts over to where the Peace Alliance rep, Jolie distributes her hopeful concern that a much better time is in the work. The encouragement to make Peace Can't Wait! magnetic reminders of the attraction creativity came from Marco's desire to give his drawings away. The meet and greet energy made magical connections. But that was a week ago that the season ended, I can still go to the morning market for my locally grown produce during my lunch break. I wish could share more of the stories but staying busy keeps me young.

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

We have two farmers markets here, but one seems to have turned mostly to crafts.

A new buffet just opened recently, no meats other than a little seafood, we tried it today.

It was okay, but I still like meat, except for the way they raise it these days.

I should just raise my own meat.

10/5/07, 8:39 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

We thought of harvesting the turkeys and deer that wander into my property but the dealing with the mess isn't time effective. When in college, a friend raised rabbits so, I ate some stew while I was a vegetarian to see if I could feel a difference. It was delicious and the pelt quilts he had were wonderful.

10/6/07, 8:35 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Delightful Bradford, very delightful descriptions, great use of words, tastes, smells, sounds, the whole of the experience, I really enjoyed it, may take it with me.

10/7/07, 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home