Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

boomerism

I hadn't seen him in months when, first thing, he says, "Do you like me Brad?"
"It depends, Angelo . . are you trying to make me uncomfortable?
You shouldn't make me responsible for if YOU are likable."
~projection rejection~ "It's not about you but behavior,
Behavior is the drawing (cartoon) you do of yourself and I am lucky enough to have met some of your better characters."

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Um, okay..... :-)

I don't try to make anyone like me, they can or not, their choice.

9/24/07, 6:13 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I really enjoyed this one too, not that the others aren't always good, they are, but these have something about them, maybe it is my mood?

10/7/07, 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home