Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Am I Right?

All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third ... it is accepted as self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer - German Philosopher, 1788-1860
AIR is my best truth model, as always there without any appearance of existence, either being sucked in or blown about, conceptual existence at its most elusive. I keep learning to think less solid, in the image of truth.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

The truth as I know it.

That we are spiritual beings in evolution, and therefore God in evolution doesn't always fit other folks shoes.

But I think it will some day, after the great awakening.

That was a good quote, Einstein could relate to that as well as I do. Hugs.

9/8/07, 8:41 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

"chaos has laws in the sense of "harshest definition" (by relating it to historical events ~ chaotic as 9/11) ~ ought there be a law?"

I was referring to the chaos of the cosmos and creation of all that is. :-)

9/8/07, 9:13 AM  
Blogger Tuyet said...

indeed!

9/16/07, 11:13 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

You are right, I really like this one too, like an old friend.

10/7/07, 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home