Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Integrity Mediation

I moderate production Values.
I coach by working for togetherness to rediscover sharing team spirit.
Encouraging investment in mutuality is by appreciation recognition ~ meaning many points of view can add depth and perspective to any project.
Triangulation training creates balance within natural paradox to create emerging properties

Respect is the primary balancing act of give and take.
Approvable response training for critical relativity balance ~ dominant trait reaction to adversity is to criticize, forcing approval levels to be recessive ~ mutual respect is the foundation of trust ~ role playing (triangulation training therapy)

LEVELS
~ FEEL for AWARENESS (1)
PRINCIPLES are reflexes that form concepts of health ~ mindfulness &/or centering
~ Get the PICTURE (2)
STANDARDS support behaviors that define belief systems by action performance.
~ The WORDS manifest (3)
LAWS document decisions to expedite communication of intention.

"Three sides to every story, yours, mine, and the whole truth"

YOUR ~ Story offers a formula to tune-up coaching approach

MINE ~ Observations reveal considerations ~ Discovering participatory overlaps for more cohesive delegation schedule

TRUTH is a mediated agreement of Values

6 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Are you aware that there may be folks on this planet that won't understand some of the words you use?

That is why I try to stick to simple words. And I try to include some humor along with my crankiness. LOL

Along with some quote or wisdom.

8/3/07, 5:56 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

My style DOES take some freedom from-form to in-form-a-nation HWY of Com.Unity, so thank you for your coaching because I follow your style in great comfort, Billy bear(hug)

8/3/07, 7:11 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

I'm all for you Bradford, Tho I often need more time with you, all the more reason to be for you.

BBC, well, too angelic for me. Just an opinion, life takes care of the rest.

Stay tuned.

8/3/07, 9:24 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

PS: oh yes, Bradford, about the subject of the post, I would have to say that it is relative to the time that truth is such from the point of view that you will be read from, but ultimately, of course, truth will make the difference.

8/3/07, 9:27 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

The truth is what I know it to be. If others don't agree with me, they are wrong. LOL

I always retain the right to change my mind though. :-)

8/6/07, 6:33 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

BBC, I knew it too.

8/10/07, 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home