Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

honk for confusion

At our local farmer's market the clots of drivers check-mate all moves in the parking lot. As I was pulling out of my space someone (I never cared to identify) honked at me . . they could have meant hurry-up or stop. How much of what I hear people say is actually the opposite? how much of what I say IS just honking (for any attention)?

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

I tend to think communication has a telepathic element at its best.

7/31/07, 9:10 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

Thanks for reminding how aware I was of that when my kids were younger and I was such an attentive parent. Maybe teaching intuition isn't as far-fetched as most believe?

7/31/07, 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home