Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Monday, July 20, 2009

activist tea

I saw Lynne Woolsey describe the struggle to sell Single-Payer plan state option to the Progressive Caucus, Saturday in Penngrove. She had many hopeful anecdotes as well to appear balanced enough. I wanted to ask her to say something about campaign finance reform, but the person in front of me spoke when she seemed to be choosing me.

Please help reignite interest in the most probable source of parasitic economic behavior.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

The way she got past Republicans was to add a provision for states to have Single-Payer options as a constitutional entitlement. She told stories from the Health and Education Committee and the Progressive Caucus. Her hope is tempered with heat she is willing to take.

7/21/09, 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home