Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Monday, September 15, 2008

self-reference solvent

I found a paradox battery this morning. These two, potentially useful sentences, together can electrocute logic into another dimension;
The following sentence is false.
The preceding sentence is true.

My favorite example is Ben Franklin's,
"I so admire the truly humble that
if I were one I'd be so proud."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=> Surgery: has proved disappointing, the survival period with surgery is only 11.
On average the most common conditions 5-10
session is fully resolved and the customer must be
receptive to change for therapy to work. Some lawyers are
difficult and somewhat complicated but clients need to determine this early on to save precious
time.

my blog post ... Burbank ()

6/17/14, 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home