Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

sing your part

The last poetic post was so revelatory it opened the concept that each star is a reflection of a soul living self-system, different heart ethers fueling vibrational orbits that settle materials into environmental experiments to harmonize variations of UNI~Versal principle scales.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Close to some thoughts I have had, not magnetism and pole-core, but yet there is the fields, and they are us.

1/30/08, 11:55 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

Jim, your constellation has offered much guidance, thanks

1/31/08, 6:58 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

Indeed, I guess.

1/31/08, 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home