Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

to find acceptence . .

I need to approve of more,
especially when I can't agree.
Forgiving my own
disagreeable nature
neutralizes conflicted denials,
allowing the chance(s
I'll never forget . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

And another thing, we worry too much about mistakes, it is the times we are so certain of our rightness that we should worry about! Soak it in and go on, wait, see what is learned. It is the going on and waiting that is the hardest part, scares people off I think, from their own doing it.

1/30/08, 11:41 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Yes, yes to b4d & jim both

2/2/08, 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home