Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

heart & soul

The SOL-ar system
centers, (of planetary
influences over)
the hell of fire
emitting the (gold)
light of heaven,
to see clearly?
mind your thinking!
(intelligent reflection
of heart autonomy)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I can't keep up with it all.

1/30/08, 6:58 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Right on Bradford, very right on! Fine poem! Any idea how close those stars really are? The mind says one thing, the heart another. Here is a poem I ran across tonight about the closeness of them...

When night comes
I stand on the steps and listen,
stars swarm in the yard
and I stand in the dark.
Listen, a star fell with a clang!
Don’t go out in the grass with bare feet;
my yard is full of shards.

That is by a Nordic, EDITH SODERGRAN. I think about this nearness often.

1/30/08, 11:38 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

They have broken
the sky
stars lie
scattered on concrete

This is a poem I wrote many years ago, thanks for reminding me

1/31/08, 7:01 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

b4d I have taken the liberty (with acknowledgement of source) of using your poem in a graphic to decorate my post of 2nd Feb 2008.

2/2/08, 7:44 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

& your poem b4d seems to follow on from Edith's

2/2/08, 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home