Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

answering is not . .

as important as questioning.
Do I ask others to wake up and appreciate more of living?
What tribute shares the most awareness?

Appreciation doesn't have to be approval.
Complaint is the negation of willingness to respect answers
from that motivation to question.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

I hope I am beginning to get on your wavelength b4d and I certainly appreciate, and approve too. And as for complaints yes, you are right, though I might say "pardon?" & that's no complaint but a question related to the meaning.

1/31/08, 11:49 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

don't think about it, experience confusion & see it as a door (passage way) I can tell you that because you R ready 4 me to

2/1/08, 7:11 AM  
Blogger BBC said...

I can answer any question in the universe to my complete satisfaction.

And change my mind if I decide to.

2/3/08, 6:31 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

conceptual art is such an unrecognized talent and you should both get it that you are unrecognizable by most because they rarely experience your creativ~ity

2/4/08, 12:03 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

You are right Bradford, Questioning is everything, the only place to start.

Vincent and BBC are both right, and so too Bradford when you say how rare it is, oddly enough, and I think it is due to time being usurped by the powers that be, and I do hold that against them!

2/7/08, 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home