Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

benefit the most

I feel my son is so advanced in self determination
that since he is less than six months from eighteen
I told him (after I saw STARDUST) that when
I am free to give him nothing is when freedom
allows us to benefit the most ~
gifts aren't things but
light of love reflected,
lucky the clearer mirror!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Alistair said...

free to give him nothing.....

well, a parent is never free from giving to thier children, but i assume you refer to the material.

a christmas passed just the other day whereby i was unable to provide anything but modest givts and dinner at the vietnamese as a treat, as my resources are going toward legal fees of late....but my children saw no deficit and we had a wonderful time together.

we just love eachother and that transcends everything else.

12/28/07, 9:31 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

nothing is more valuable than to PAY attention, your love unconditions the fears, obviously you are waking them up, so I'm down (transcend) with you

12/28/07, 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home