Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

less negation reflex?

I thought of this question thinking about our government;
Could it be a symptom of responsibility problems if there are certain amounts of denial?
I can't expect my kids to notice how little I say, "No!"
I know how I express my considerations can't be appreciated because I know what they see is coming out of their limits of experience. (The Projection Screening)
If I ask the right questions, the challenge (value) of new ideas (expressing care) doesn't need answers? Did you learn to be sorry? and admit it? by force?
Restorative justice is meaningful apology but denial has defensive costs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home