Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

ribbit

So we had to see if tadpoles
and polliwogs were about,
because last year's flood meant
I hadn't seen a single one (for a while),
but love the clean stone banks.
The return of squirming babies
accented with a chorus of parents,
which sang when we talked,
and hushed with our silence,
until the recognition of placement
proved our patience,
seeing five frogs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

Nice. I have no idea what a polliwog is.

Just checked your profile. How is it possible to work in Human Resources and also be a contentment consultant? Sounds to me like a conflict of interests :)

6/3/07, 4:25 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

I enjoyed reading that, very well said/phrased.

6/10/07, 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home