Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Friday, March 03, 2006

way-word

You need to think I'm an airhead
so you can contain me
in a cocoon of complaints but
I know I'm a butterfly

I stay busy more more often
and hopefully smarter than most
would project responsibly
and soar on self-satisfaction.

That's why it is easy to
consider me arrogant because
I'm free from self-judging limits
when potential enlightens my way.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhiannon said...

Nice one. Individuality sometimes gets confused with Arrogance.

I'm trying to come out of my cocoon for spring become a butterfly, spread my wings, and be less busy, so to feel more free in flight..

Blessings,
Rhi

3/9/06, 3:23 AM  
Blogger Nick Zegarac said...

Fantastic! I think I've figured out why people like to pigeon hole other people from the get-go. Because it justifies their own one dimensional existence. But here's the thing about artists such as ourselves - one dimensionality doesn't become us. It never will. So we remain a strange curiosity for those with only rice pudding on their minds!

3/9/06, 8:40 AM  
Blogger Peg said...

I like this one!!! Maybe I found myself here!!

3/11/06, 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home