Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

distant consideration


When art inspires social values that could relieve government,
structures transform into reflexive support systems,
finances flow through credible concepts academically,
poetically inspired to relax negating impulses

A government that can encourage
admitting mistakes as appropriate punishment
could shrink into comforting idealism.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Peg said...

Dear Bradford,
Thank you for stopping by my place for some...well, whatever you came away with. I see you too enjoy poetry as I have scrolled down and had a look at what you see.
I do believe umbrellas make nice raincoats and on sunny days double for a nifty boat for those less than draining puddles!
But then again, I could be wrong.

Stop by at any time. Who knows maybe we have something in common..........
Peg

3/1/06, 3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a good play with words. Its a bit on the hard side, but other wise its good.

3/2/06, 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home