Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

dislocation

Carefully preparing my whole life
for this adventure in healing,
I'm still suprised by the intensity
of feeling numb by separation.
Trying to sublimate inevitable
pain necessary to summon defenses,
I cry out to this weak body self
I shouldn't have pushed so far
beyond protected potential.
Needing to wait for remedy's
rigmarole therapy to down-load
this computed up-grade aggravates
visions of "what-if" scenarios
exorcising decisions made by others
until I understand my contribution
rests under standing relationships.
Between joint ventures' ligaments
alignment confinement confidence. .
Sensitivity developed allows greater
awareness of deeper connections.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhiannon said...

Brad,

I feel kind of like I'm reading about myself here..kind of scary errie feeling.

So did you really write a book called "Illusions"? Thats interesting..

Rhiannon

3/2/06, 10:49 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

Richard Bach wrote Illusions, my writing isn't quite ready for book tours . . meanwhile I catch as many lines & scenes & wrap some words around them for presentation preparation. .

3/3/06, 4:40 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

Ooop! Sorry Brad, got a bit confused, looking at your fav books on your profile, it said (Brad Blanton)Illusions. I don't suppose using my dyslexia as an excuse would work? :)I have read some of Ayn Rands work also. The writer Richard Back "Johnathan Seagull?

Keep wrapping those words around your observations..you do a great job of it.

Blessings,

Rhiannon

3/3/06, 8:44 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

P.S. Oh yes, "They might be Giants" with George C. Scott I loved that movie!

3/3/06, 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home