Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

8th day, of rest?

There are seven senses of what I am.

My sense of sight creates personal style with individual image development.
The sense of hearing wants me to develop a voice.
Our sense of taste considers who to do lunch with.
Some sense of smell will pick the space and bring the flowers.
The sense of touch is a body of relationships reaching for shared conclusions.
The sixth sense is the drama of opinion by critical awareness.

The health of attitude is the seventh sense of integrity &/or balance.

. . but what you think I am IS WHO? . . projected interest?

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles Bergeman said...

My sense of sight gives me perspective.
My sense of hearing helps me develop understanding.
My sense of taste makes it a part of me.
My sense of smell attracts or repels my attention.
My sense of touch keeps it real.
The sixth sense brings it all together.

6/14/09, 10:17 AM  
Blogger brad4d said...

..and seven is appreciation of your dimension . . excuse me, I just 8 . .

6/16/09, 8:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

interesting thoughts there
I still like how you use words

6/17/09, 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home