Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

stimulating / relaxation

The concept of the breath as
the seed of meditation practices,
allows for the paradox balance
as stimulating relaxation.
The oxygen filling the inhale
feeds every cell as suggested
by the space made when relaxing
allows for an exhale.

Consciousness is relatively reflexive.
Awareness responds as attention.
The purest attention is to pay respect.
To be constant in appreciation could be
the equality of individual meditations.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill Robertson said...

That’s brilliant! I have a mantra ..or mnemonic I like to use ..it goes: breathe in, rising ..hold my breath, dissolving ..breathe out, letting go and removing ..kinda’ reminds me of the cleansing power of meditation ..and to allow space for receptivity to occur

1/31/09, 6:20 PM  
Blogger Bill Robertson said...

Brad ~ You got me thinking, and the more I think about it, the more it reminds me of the ‘stimulation/anesthesia’ paradox in neuroscience. Since the majority of nerves in the body act to contain activity ..if you anesthetize or relax them .. it has the net effect of releasing the system from inhibition ..and stimulating the body. Some of the kids I see returning from Iraq have problems concentrating because they feel over-stimulated. I posted one here (with names changed)~~>[Victor] and here ~~>[More Victors] ..if you’re interested.

2/1/09, 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηey thеre! I understanԁ this iѕ somewhat off-tορic howevеr I needed tо ask.

Does running a well-eѕtаblished blоg such
as youгs take a lоt of ωork?
I'm completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I'd like
tο start a blog so I will be able to sharе mу oωn expеrience and
thoughts onlinе. Рleaѕe let me know if you have аny κind of
rеcommendatіons oг tiρs for brand new aspiring blοg ownеrs.
Thankyou!

Му homеpage ... aerial lift trucks
Also visit my web page ... bucket trucks for sale

1/31/13, 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up everyone, it's mу fігst gο to seе
at this site, and piece of ωritіng is in fact fruitful in suρport of me, keep uр posting thеse
tyρes of poѕts.

Feel fгeе tо visit my weblog grapevine tx taxi

2/27/13, 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home