Bradisms

I'm a mountain but I'll get over it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Rafael, No. Cal., United States

Journaling conceptual design trends, mostly as "stream of consciousness" as encouragement. Environmental resolve will teach us peace. Paradox mediation provides the next healthy attitude.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

supportive concept(ion?

...to think God stops appreciating
his creation for my comfort
is critical projection....
the best is still unknown....
nothing greater than wonder
for a wonderful life...
so the first commandment....
to have no other Gods
before me means any
conception human bodies can access....
will insulate the disappointing
from ideal lightness of freedom...
that's why we must leave and enter...
what if death is the gift of freedom...
and conception is the challenging limit....
respectful enough of human conditioning...
to praise all forms of creation stories...
enjoyment increases capacity..
of natural generosity...
without being thought reflexive..
or at ALL ~
with love becoming unconditionally...
to have no idol expressed as
warning of materialism conditioning...


2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Robertson said...

Beautifully said ..

nothing greater than wonder ..could be all that’s really out there is wonder ..without the pretense of knowing what’s happening next.

Thank you

I’m going to add a link to this place

12/23/08, 10:45 PM  
Blogger brad4d said...

Thanks so much for the connection, I believe your style is helping my expression, I need to become more story oriented, your pieces are koan-like gems.

12/26/08, 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home